Epson has launched its newest generation of compact, efficient and ultra-lightweight high lumens 3LCD projectors perfect for small business use. Epson’s PU2200 range of high lumens 3LCD projectors includes the world’s smallest and lightest 20,000 lumens model, the EB-PU2220B, which is 60% smaller and 50% lighter than its predecessor, the EB-L20000U.
The new range offers users significant advantages including much-reduced size and weight, easier installation and set-up, simplified maintenance and great image quality. The new range of ultra-lightweight, compact laser projectors has been designed for use in large auditoriums, live events, concerts and conference rooms where it delivers high-impact immersive experiences.
The range offers significant environmental benefits including much lower power consumption, and significantly reduced packaging requirements with a lower carbon footprint as the reduced weight and size mean the projectors are easier to store, transport and install, saving on warehouse space as well as labour and delivery costs.
The PU2200 series includes 13,000lm, 16,000lm and 20,000lm models, offering WUXGA resolution with 4K enhancement, HDR and advanced installation features. The compact and lightweight range offer a host of features that hugely benefit the rental and installation sector such as compatibility with existing Epson lenses. The projectors are easy to integrate with existing infrastructures, offering both installation flexibility and fit-and-forget reliability.
All models in the range include functionality that enables simple installation, stacking, lens flexibility and control. The range includes in-built processing for PC-free stacking which means two supported projectors can be stacked to double the brightness without the need for external computerware. Additional features include NFC functionality for simpler installation, enabling communication between projectors and NFC-compatible Android smart devices, even when the projector is off.
The new range also includes improved dust proofing as the hermetically sealed optical engine, and laser light source unit, prevent dust contamination to ensure enhanced durability. The optical engine and light source module are IP5x certified and Epson uses a high-efficiency liquid cooling system to achieve additional reliability.
Key features of the EB-PU2220B
• Ultra-lightweight and compact, it is the world’s smallest and lightest 20,000lm projector
• Stunning image displays with 20,000lm, 4K Enhancement technology, WUXGA resolution
• Easy to use – simple installation, stacking, lens flexibility and control
• Fit-and-forget reliability – enhanced dustproof construction. IP5x certified
• Environmental benefits – lower power consumption, reduced packaging, reduced weight
• The EB-PU2220B is 60% smaller and 50% lighter than its predecessor, the EB-L20000U. The reduced weight and size mean the projector is easier to store, transport and install, saving on warehouse space as well as labour and delivery costs.
• The EB-PU2220B’s functionality enables simple installation, stacking, lens flexibility and control. It includes in-built processing for PC-free stacking which means two supported projectors can be stacked to double the brightness without the need for external computerware.
• Includes improved dust proofing as the hermetically sealed optical engine, and laser light source unit, preventing dust contamination to ensure enhanced durability.
Epson in projection
Epson is the world’s leading manufacturer of projectors with over a third share of the global projector market. It specialises in manufacturing compact, versatile, high brightness 3LCD laser projection technology for homes, offices, schools, retailers and for large-scale installations in entertainment venues, museums, galleries, outdoor events and visitor attractions.
Epson high lumens laser projectors are used to create immersive and interactive experiential environments at major venues and visitor attractions across the world. Recent examples of Epson’s AV technology in use include the Electric Forest Music Festival in America, the TeamLab Borderless installation in Shanghai and the International Festival of Lights in Europe.
Epson AV technology can be found impacting the productivity of classrooms and other learning environments across the world, enhancing the retail experience, and helping a range of industry sectors with remote assistance capabilities.